Using Time Efficiently
Sometimes a poor work-life balance is a symptom of poor time management. Realize that time is your most valuable resource.
There are habits you can develop to help you use your time more effectively at work and improve your productivity.
1. Monitor and review your time at work to make sure you are working efficiently.
2. Break tasks into manageable sizes, and schedule them accordingly.
3. Prepared daily activity sheets to identify your key priorities, meetings and deadlines.
Note: Make sure that your team members have access to these.
4. Create a schedule on your computer, updates it daily, and refer to it to make sure that you are in track.
5. Encourage your team to make their own decision, rather than referring to you about every issue.
Note: There is not enough time in a day