馬 Horse Born in: 1930 1942 1954 1966 1978 1990 2002
Cheerful, quick-witted and popular. With a happy outlook, independent, subjective and self-centered. She is also good at handling wealth.
A person born in this year is said to be cheerful, popular and quick- witted. He has raw sex appeal rather than straight good looks. Earthy and warmly appealing, he is very perceptive and talkative. His changeable nature may lead him to be hot-tempered, rash and headstrong at times.
The unpredictable- able horse will fall in love easily and fall out of love just as easily. In most cases the Horse will leave home early. If not, his independent spirit will goad him to start working or to take up some career at an early age. An adventurer at heart, still he is noted for his keen mind and ability to manage money. Self-reliant, vivacious, energetic, impetuous and even brash, the Horse is a showy dresser, partial to bright colors and striking designs to the point of being gaudy on occasion. The horse loves exercise both physical and mental.
You can spot him by his rapid but graceful body movements, his animated reflexes and fast way of speaking. He responds quickly and can make snap decisions. His mind works at remarkable speed and whatever he may lack in stability and perseverance, he will certainly make up for by being open-minded and flexible. Basically, he is a nonconformist.
The Horse likes: Riddles, Eat in Restaurants, Compliments, Conversation, Challenges and Kindness.
The Horse dislikes: Violence, Cold, Cheating, Noise, Bad Food and Lateness.
Compatible Animals: Tiger, Goat, Dog
Luck rating: Excellent
– After a year’s of hard work, 2010 is the year for you to shine
– 2010 marks a new beginning for you as all your troubles and misfortunes will be resolved beginning 2010
– You will see your efforts recognized by your superiors and peers
– You will receive support from your peers, friends and family during the year
– You will also meet someone valuable who will aid you in your future endeavors
– We advise you to pursue all investments and treasure all opportunities you have in 2010
羊 Goat Born in: 1931 1943 1955 1967 1979 1991 2003
Intelligent with a mind for business. She has artistic inclination who tend to be pessimistic. Good natured and generous but can be undisciplined and irresponsible. May have somewhat antisocial tendencies. The Sheep is also indecisive and too passive. Yet she has fantastic luck in her life.
This is the most feminine sign of the zodiac. A person of the Goat year is called the Good Samaritan of the cycle. He is righteous, sincere and easily taken in by sob stories. He is likely to be mild-mannered, even shy. At his best, he is artistic, fashionable and a creative worker. At his worst, he tends to be easily overcome by his emotions, pessimistic and withdrawn.
The Goat is known for his gentle and compassionate ways. He can forgive easily and be understanding about others faults. He dislikes strict schedules and cannot take too much discipline or criticism. Fond of children and animals, he is close to nature and a general homebody. The Goat is apt to mother or even smother the objects of his affections. He is possessed by varying moods and finds it impossible to work under pressure. He also finds it difficult to be objective.
The Goat likes: Pleasure, Culture, Harmony, Space, Literature, Quiet, Freedom and Wit
The Goat dislikes: Noise, War, Paperwork, Beggar, Politics, Bills and Inelegance.
Compatible Animals: Rabbit, Horse, Pig Your Luck
Luck rating: Neutral
– After a volatile year experienced in 2009, 2010 will be a smoother year for you
– Things you have been doing for the past year will come to a halt
– In 2010, you will feel that things that are achievable and within reach suddenly appear to be distant
– For those with wood as their wealth element, do take note of the following in 2010
– You may face temporary cash flow issues (due to wealth being temporarily locked away)
– Your loved ones especially spouse (for male) and father may face unexpected health problems
猴 Monkey Born in: 1932 1944 1956 1968 1980 1992 2004
Lively, witty, inventive and intelligent, a fast learner with good memory. Good at problem solving but can be too clever and become lazy, opportunistic and manipulative. They also know social skills well but can be selfish and egoistic. Also unbeatable in terms of talent and wealth.
Of all the animals in the lunar cycle, the Monkey bears the closest resemblance to the Naked Ape himself, Man. It is therefore no wonder that it should be he who will inherit most of man’s intelligence as well as his capacity for deceit.
The Monkey is the sign of the inventor, the improvisor, and the motivator in the Chinese zodiac; a charlatan capable of drawing everyone to him with his intimate guile and charm. Being the quick-witted genius of the cycle, he is clever, flexible and innovative.
The monkey can solve intricate problems with ease and will be a very fast learner. He can master anything under the sign and usually has the aptitude for being a good linguist. A person born in this year will be successful at whatever he chooses to do. No challenge will be too great for him.
The Monkey likes: Risks, Cooking, Travel, Jokes, Intrigue, Flamboyance and Sunshine.
The Monkey dislikes: Organisating, Illness, Convention, quietness, Responsibility and Failure.
Compatible Animals: Snake, Rat, Dragon Your Luck
Luck rating: Take extreme care
– You will tend to be reckless and impulsive in 2010
– In 2010, you are likely to have quarrels and squabbles with your surroundings
– Especially for married couples, the quarrels will intensify during the year
– Your risk appetite will also increase as compared to 2009 however do take note that the increased risk appetite is unfavourable to you
– In 2010, the chances of you moving house and travelling abroad
– Do be wary of accidents during the year