8 Types of Smart Creative Advertising in Malaysia, India, US , Japan, HongKong and etc
1. Cool advertisement found in Malaysia. A sticker was placed on the high voltage box depicting that powerful Duracell batteries were used.
2. Stickers were placed in selected car park locations and car workshops where M-Tech Plasma HID lights are sold in Malaysia.It delivers the message that these headlights are 300% brighter than regular headlights. The burn-effect sticker from the headlights really leaves an impression.
3. An ambient exercise to promote Eatalica burgers. A ‘Caution – Wet Floor’ board was placed near an Eatalica burger signboard.The copy on the board reads, ‘Oogling at the burger may involuntarily cause drooling, which may in turn lead to a wet floor. Issued for your safety by the management of Eatalica Restaurant’. (Eatalica is an American-Italian food joint in Chennai , India .)
4. A giant mirror was built that allowed passers-by to stop and look at themselves wearing Individual clothes at a shopping mall in Tokyo , Japan .
5. Life-size stickers of people were stuck on automatic sliding doors at a mall in Mumbai , India . When someone approaches, the doors move apart and it feels like the people on the door are moving away. The person entering finds the message, ‘People move away when you have body odour’.
6. Advertisements for a job-recruiting company in Berlin , Germany depict people working in vending machines and ATMs. It delivers the message, ‘Life is too short for the wrong job’.
7. A very cost-effective advertisement in Hong Kong for a yoga school showcases the prowess of a yoga practitioner on the flexible stems of drinking straws. Enquiries and enrolment went after up this promotional stunt.
8. A creative ad by Mini Cooper placed at the Zurich , Switzerland train station, shows people climbing into or out of the car, when they are actually entering or exiting stairs.