Protect Your Friends List With the New Facebook Settings
If you don’t want to expose your networks friends to the public or friends, you can hide your friends list here. It is also part of the privacy that you can hide it and avoid being widely available.
1. Click on your Profile Page on the top of the screen
2. Find your Friends list (left corner) and click on the pencil to the right of the word Friends
3. Click On Change your visibility settings
4. Under see my friend list, Click On Custom
5. Make this visible to These people : Select –> only me
In order to find out how your Facebook profile looks to the public, click on Profile Information in privacy settings and then on Preview –> My Profile…on the upper right section of that page.