鼠 Rat Born in: 1924 1936 1948 1960 1972 1984 1996 2008
The Rat is charming and humourous, honest and meticulous. Although they can give good advice, they cannot necessarily decide for themselves. May be power hungry, petty or greedy, Bright, sociable and highly ambitious. A true opportunist to reach the target. Passionate and good to her lover. Yet likes to gamble and spend lavishly. The charm of the Rat personality is as universally known and loved as the Walt Disney character, Mickey Mouse. He could be forthright and honest but in such a disarming manner that you find yourself at a disadvantage.Remarkably easy to get along with, hard working and thrifty, he will be generous only to those he is inordinately fond of, so if you get an expensive gift from him, you should certainly rate yourself high in his esteem. However, in spite of his penny-pinching ways, he will never be found wanting for admirers as he emits such fantastic appeal.
The Rat likes: bargains, Negotiation, Winning, Trust and Gambling.
The Rat dislike: Boredom, Timetable, Poverty, Loneliness and Reprimands.
Compatible Animals: Dragon, Monkey, Ox
Luck rating: Neutral
– It will be a busy year for those belonging to the Rat Zodiac
– 2010 will not be as smooth sailing as compared to2009
– Be mindful of your straightforwardness andrecklessness as you will tend to act on impulse.
– With the ending of 2009, the best opportunities for you has past.
– For all who wants to begin something new, we advise you to hold and wait for a better opportunity.
牛 Ox Born in: 1925 1937 1949 1961 1973 1985 1997
Intelligent and self-confident. Patient and methodical, helpful and hardworking. Although they might appear rigid and slow, a kind and active mind is beneath. A Natural born under works systematically, the Ox is responsible for family and believes in authority but is sometimes too stubborn and traditional.
The Ox or the Buffalo sign symbolizes prosperity through fortitude and hard work. A person born during this year will be dependable, calm and methodical. A patient and tireless worker, he sticks to routine and conventions. Although he is generally fair-minded and a good listener, it is difficult to make him change his views as he is stubborn and often has strong prejudices.
Still, because of his steady and trustworthy character, the Ox person will be entrusted with positions of authority and responsibility. He will not fall short where duty calls. As a matter of fact, he should be careful not to get carried away.
The Ox likes: Tradition, Appreciation, Organisation, Sobriety and Routine
The Ox dislike: Gimmicks, Parties, Gossip, Laziness and Being Teased
Compatible Animals: Rat, Snake, Rooster
Luck rating: Challenging
– You will encounter secret romances and opportunities in 2010
– Especially for all females, you are more likely to meet to have secret romances you’re your male counterparts
– You may appear to be nonchalant and normal on the surface but deep down you are always finding things to worry yourself
– We advise you to let go of your troubles and think less about the troubles
虎 Tiger Born in: 1926 1938 1950 1962 1974 1986 1998
Courageous, active, and self-assured, a natural leader, passionate and independent. Possibly restless especially if born at night. Rebellious and dynamic. A warrior and center of attention. Quick tempered but considerate. Affectionate but careless. A roaring success awaits the Tiger.
In the East, the Tiger symbolizes power, passion and daring. A rebellious, colorful and unpredictable character, he commands awe and respect from all quarters. This fearless and fiery fighter is revered as the sign that wards off the three main disasters of a household: fire, thieves and ghosts.
The Tiger is a fortunate person to have around provided you are prepared for all the activity that comes along with his dynamic personality. The impulsiveness and vivacity of the Tiger person are contagious. His vigor and love of life are stimulating. He will arouse every sort of emotion in people except indifference. In short, the captivating tiger loves being the center of attention.
The Tiger likes: Changes, New experiences, Flattery, Surprises, Quality and Parties.
The Tiger dislikes: Boredom, Criticism, Ignorance, Responsibility, Laws and Slowness.
Compatible Animals: Pig, Horse, Dog
Luck rating: Neutral
– Year 2010 will be a turning point for you
– You will experience a lot of unexpected events or encounter will things not within your expectations
– There will be an opportunity for you to go abroad for further expansion
– The success of your expansion however will depend on your individual Bazi structure
– There will also be chances for you to move house and change job