Simple Tip to Remove Crow’s feet in Photoshop
Beauty Retouching in Photoshop
Photoshop Tutorial : Remove unwanted line using stamp clone
- Crows’ feet are highlighted to be removed later
- Create a new a layer (Ctrl+Shift+N) a.k.a retouching as shown above
- Select the Clone Stamp tool.
- Under Options settings, set 20% to 30% of Opacity .
- Use a large brush size of about 100 pixels to a smaller 60-pixel brush.
- Press ALT key and click on the point you wish to sample.
- Click and drag your mouse to begin drawing the crow’s feet
- Lastly, select layer 1 and reduce the opacity to 80% to 60%
- Done :)
Please follow and like us: