Healthy eating – Top 5 Healthy Food
Eating a healthy diet gives you the strenght to cope with stress when it arises. As well as eating the right foods, it is also a question of eliminating food and drink that could be making you feel unwell.
What are healthy foods?
People rightly get confused and annoyed by all the conflicting news that they hear about food
– one minute something is good for you and the next it isn’t. However, there are some food facts that don’t change.
1. Fruit and vegetables provide vitamins and minerals – even though they are better if they are organically produced.
2 Oily fish is high in essential fats, which are required for healthy brain function, a healthy heart and mobile joints.
3. Whole grains such as wholemeal bread, oats, brown rice and pasta have not had the goodness taken out (unlike white bread, pasta and rice).
4. Pulses such as beans, split peas and lentils are high in nutrients
5. Water is the best drink you can have. It doesn’t have to be mineral water, filtered tap water is a good option.